UTARYESS is a seed fund that is aimed to support Unovate Centre incubatee.
The objective of UTARYESS is to provide seed fund for product development and conducting market research.
Eligibility of Applicants
UTARYESS is only available to Unovate Centre incubatee which is majority owned by full time UTAR students at application time.
- A maximum grant amount of RM5,000.00 will be awarded to each successful applicant.
- The funding can only be used for:
- Product development
- Conducting market survey
- Non-allowable expenses:
- Purchase of laptops/desktops
- Payment of salary
- Any other purchases not related to the product development or market survey
- The grant will be disbursed based on the actual amount spent for each pre-agreed milestone.
For more information, kindly refer to UTARYESS Guideline. To apply, submit this application form.